2018 Destination Event
Victoria, British Columbia, Victoria 70.3, June 3, 2018
A tradition for Total Intensity athletes is our annual destination event. 2018 will be the tenth year of a team group trip to a spectacular venue with a great event. Over the years, we’ve made trips to Coeur d’Alene, Boulder, Whistler, Oregon and Washington. This year, we’re heading to Canada and taking on the Victoria 70.3!
After a great swim in Elk Lake, Victoria’s bike course will give you stunning views of Haro Strait, the Coastal Mountains, and Saanich Inlet. Off the bike, you will get on one of the best run courses out there. Elk Lake has a 10km trail network that follows the shores of the lake through beautiful wooded parkland. You will love the soft, shaded trail with no pavement pounding your legs!
So, if you’re looking for a new adventure and a great half ironman to add to your 2018 season, we invite you to join us! Our training program is an all-encompassing program leading you to race day. You’ll get a one-on-one individual start-up meeting with your coach along with periodic check-ins with your coach along the way. We will also have special group talks on training and race-day nutrition, strength training for triathlon, pacing and race-day preparation.
This program is not only designed for beginners who need to learn all of the nuances of long-course races, but experienced triathletes who want to push themselves and get to a higher level of performance.
Training Kick Off – December 1st
If you have questions, or want to jump into the training program sometime after the kick off date, just contact us!!
Cost of race registration, travel, bike transport, housing, food not included. We do make arrangements for bike transport, housing and most meals, but those costs are determined closer to the event weekend based on number of athletes attending.
THREE Training Options!
Silver Training, $125/month, includes
● Standard training plan using TrainingPeaks
● One-on-one kickoff meeting with your coach
● Bimonthly one-on-one check-ins with your coach
● Training and race-day nutrition coaching
● Complete strength training program
● Total Intensity Sports Sponsor discounts
● TIS SWAG – water bottles, swim caps, t-shirts, etc.
● $0 new athlete start up fee (typically $125)
● $5/month off for pre-paying 3 months
● $10/month off for pre-paying 5-months
Gold Training, $175/month, includes
● Everything included in Silver Training Level PLUS
● Unlimited group training sessions
Platinum Training, $225/month, includes
● Everything included in Gold Training Level PLUS
● Personalized training plan using TrainingPeaks