Regional 70.3 Event
Santa Cruz 70.3, September 9, 2018
If you’re looking to take on your first 70.3 or you’re more experienced and want to make improvements from your last race, this program is for you.
The Santa Cruz 70.3 begins with a great swim from one side of the pier and ending on the opposite side. After a short run to transition, you’ll bike on one of the most scenic bike course you could choose – along the amazing California coast line. The run has just even more beautiful sights on the out-and-back course and ends right on the sand of the Santa Cruz beach near the boardwalk.
If you’re looking for a great training group and a great half ironman to add to your 2018 season, we invite you to join us! Our training program is an all-encompassing program leading you to race day. You’ll get a one-on-one individual start-up meeting with your coach along with periodic check-ins with your coach along the way. We will also have special group talks on training and race-day nutrition, strength training for triathlon, pacing and race-day preparation.
This program is not only designed for beginners who need to learn all of the nuances of long-course races, but experienced triathletes who want to push themselves and get to a higher level of performance.
Training Kick Off – March 1st
If you have questions, or you want to jump into the training program sometime after the kick off date, just contact us!!
Cost of race registration, travel, bike transport, housing, food not included.
THREE Training Options!
Silver Training, $125/month, includes
● Standard training plan using TrainingPeaks
● One-on-one kickoff meeting with your coach
● Bimonthly one-on-one check-ins with your coach
● Training and race-day nutrition coaching
● Complete strength training program
● Total Intensity Sports Sponsor discounts
● TIS SWAG – water bottles, swim caps, t-shirts, etc.
● $0 new athlete start up fee (typically $125)
● $5/month off for pre-paying 3 months
● $10/month off for pre-paying 5-months
Gold Training, $175/month, includes
● Everything included in Silver Training Level PLUS
● Unlimited group training sessions
Platinum Training, $225/month, includes
● Everything included in Gold Training Level PLUS
● Personalized training plan using TrainingPeaks