It’s Back! Let’s Get Ready!
Wildflower, May 5-6, 2018
The Woodstock of Triathlon is back and will return to the epic course we all love (and sometimes hate)!
Beach Hill… Lynch Hill… Nasty Grade… The Pit… The Festival… it’s all back!
Now is the time!
If you’re new to triathlon or have been thinking about giving it a shot, this your perfect opportunity to jump in at one of the best events in the sport!! Our experienced coaches have the training plan to get you ready for race day as well as group sessions to train with others and build up to the race day distances. We’ll also go through all of the “little things” involved in a triathlon – prepping for swimming in open water with other swimmers, setting up your transition, hydration and fueling needs and all the other details you may not have thought about.
Wildflower veterans know they need to get prepared for this race or they will pay the consequences on race day. Our speed development sessions will definitely do the trick. So, if you’re looking for a fun group to train with, and a local race to challenge yourself with, put this race on your 2018 calendar and train with us! Our training program is an all-encompassing program preparing you for race day. You’ll get a one-on-one individual start-up meeting with your coach along with periodic check-ins with your coach along the way. We will also have special group talks on training and race-day nutrition, strength training for triathlon, pacing and race-day preparation.
Training Kick Off – December 1st
THREE Training Options!
Silver Training, $160/month, includes
● Standard training plan using TrainingPeaks
● One-on-one kickoff meeting with your coach
● Bimonthly one-on-one check-ins with your coach
● Training and race-day nutrition coaching
● Complete strength training program
● Total Intensity Sports Sponsor discounts
● TIS SWAG – water bottles, swim caps, t-shirts, etc.
● $0 new athlete start up fee (typically $125)
● $5/month off for pre-paying 3 months
● $10/month off for pre-paying 5-months
Gold Training, $195/month, includes
● Everything included in Silver Training Level PLUS
● Unlimited group training sessions
Platinum Training, $225/month, includes
● Everything included in Gold Training Level PLUS
● Personalized training plan using TrainingPeaks